Butt Augmentation New York City
Based in New York City, Kenneth Francis, M.D., F.A.C.S. is a renowned New York plastic surgeon who specializes in several body contouring procedures, such as butt enhancement surgery. Board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery (ABPS), Dr. Francis is highly skilled in providing patients with a shapelier look through "butt augmentation."
About Buttock Enlargement
During an initial consultation at his New York cosmetic surgery office, Dr. Francis will discuss with you the innovative techniques that may be used in butt enhancement, and which method will help you best reach your goals. These procedures include:
- Liposuction ("lipoplasty")
- Through liposuction, Dr. Francis is able to remove stubborn fat deposits, utilizing a special vacuum and tube device (cannula), that otherwise may not disappear with diet and exercise. By using liposuction in the buttock area, Dr. Francis is able to create a more curvaceous shape.
- Fat grafting ("fat injections")
- Fat grafting may also work for a patient who is in need of more volume in their buttocks. By removing fat from other parts of the body, such as the abdomen or thighs, Dr. Francis can then place it in the patient's backside to add fullness.
- Butt implants ("buttock implants")
- For patients looking for more curves and possibly better proportion, butt implants may be a good option. Made out of solid or semi-solid silicone, butt implants can look and feel like well-toned muscle.
Please view before and after butt enhancement photos, which can be found on our procedure page.
In New York City, butt augmentation specialist Dr. Francis knows how important this procedure is for many individuals; he will go the distance to help you reach your goals.
To schedule an initial consultation, please feel free to contact our staff at (212) 226-0677, or fill out our contact form. You may also e-mail us to for further information.